Sunday, April 21, 2013

Glimpses of my visit to Pizza Hut in the Central Delhi


Central Delhi is famous for the sizzling Connaught Place, Palika Bazaar, and the Rajeev Chowk Metro Station. This time I visited the nearby Pizza Hut store with a desire to eat a delicious pizza. I entered the store and took a seat nearby the gate to enjoy the outside world.


As soon as I grabbed my seat in this good-looking Pizza Hut store, a waiter appeared up asking for the order. I ordered their special Crown Pizza with a cold drink. Even there is a prior notification of 15 minutes for delivery, order reached on my table after 20 minutes. The best pizza smell lets me forget the delay. I ate it with a good appetite and then asked for the check. I liked their service as they already notified the delivery timings and their food is AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment